October 31, 2023
Our vision is to be a corrugated packaging company, building a sustainable and safe world.
We are committed to FSC’s vision of being a company that protects the world’s forests, addressing the social, ecological and economic needs and rights of present and future generations.
Our mission is to focus on consumers, to understand and meet their needs and expectations, and to contribute to a socially responsible community.
Our values include quality, human relationships and a sustainable environment.
In order to ensure high product quality and to meet the needs of our customers, the company provides services in accordance with the normative legislation, standards and recommended practices of the Republic of Lithuania. The company strives to exercise social responsibility in four areas: business, environment, employee relations and society.
The company continuously improves the product quality in response to the evolving customer needs.
The company ensures that the products are of the highest quality, guarantees a responsible selection of raw material suppliers, delivers high standards of quality, and aims to minimise the negative impact on the environment.
The Company’s Management
- is committed to ensuring the continuous improvement and enhancement of the integrated management system in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 standards, and to improving its performance and environmental efficiency
- is committed to a sustained focus on improving the standards of quality, environmental protection, packaging hygiene and occupational health and safety
- is dedicated to honouring its commitments and legal obligations, including the expectations of its stakeholders
- is committed to protecting the environment by taking measures to prevent pollution and accidents, and by using natural resources sustainably
- is dedicated to improving production processes and work organisation practices
- is committed to working with trusted suppliers only to ensure that the materials and services they supply and the working conditions of their employees reflect the Company Policy
- is dedicated to meeting the requirements of the FSC standard in all its activities
- is committed to providing theoretical and practical training and incentives for staff to improve their professional competence, with a strong emphasis on personal accountability for excellent performance
- is committed to the systematic prevention of accidents and occupational illnesses, to the application of technical innovations and advanced technologies, to equipping workplaces with a safe working environment for the company’s employees
- is committed to recognising employees’ contributions and creative initiative and encouraging them to strive for better results
The company guarantees that it is not involved, directly or indirectly, in any of these activities:
- illegal logging, trade in illegal timber or forest products
- human rights violations in forestry operations
- deforestation of high conservation value forests through forestry activities
- conversion of large forest areas into plantations or other non-forest land
- distribution of genetically modified organisms in forestry activities
- violations of any of the fundamental conventions of the International Labour Organisation (ILO), as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work of 1998.
Quality, Environmental and FSC Chain of Custody policies are acknowledged, understood and implemented at all levels of the company.
Director of A-PAK Ltd